Reliable data availability
In order for energy data to be easily evaluated, the data availability must be reliable:
- Data must be available from all the meters that are crucial for the evaluation.
- There must be no gaps in the data.
- If gaps in the data were conveyed as zeroes, a single 48-hour loss of data per year would suggest 0.5% energy savings, which in fact did not exist.
- Even worse, individual implausible values may have an impact: transposed digits in a manual reading or a faulty value, e.g. as a result of a reboot of process control technology may lead to a single (false) high consumption value, thus compromising all sums (for instance, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly totals).
The requirement for error-free and comprehensive consumption values is therefore significantly higher than, for instance, in the field of building or process control technology, where temporary failures or faults only have short-term effects.
IngSoft InterWatt relieves you of data collection and data maintenance through automated processes and proven algorithms:
- Orders for manual readings e.g. by means of the app supplied are automatically generated, and the readers are prompted accordingly - including an escalation level following the second reminder.
- The reader immediately receives a Feedback in the app as to whether a value is plausible, even if it has no reception in the boiler room.
- Receipt of data deliveries from external systems is monitored and the person responsible is informed in the case of failures.
- Validation algorithms intelligently decide which values to ignore in the event of gross deviations or conflicting values.
- By means of interpolation, substitute values are generated in compliance with standards
Learn more about the flexible evaluation of energy flows.